New Freelanders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very old 3115 Singer Heavy Duty Sewing Machine

2 posters

Go down

Very old 3115 Singer Heavy Duty Sewing Machine Empty Very old 3115 Singer Heavy Duty Sewing Machine

Post by hopefulfilled Wed 07 May 2008, 4:06 pm

This machine will sew thru 3/8 inch leather, heavy canvas, etc. It is old, but still works well. It was originally used for repairing tack for ranchers. It has a nice ball bearing motor.It was originally a treadle, but I couldn't get it back to one, but perhaps a handy mechanic type could. I will not ship it, as it takes two strong men to lift it. Eastern Wyoming. I put it on Craigslist, but I have gotten more than 20 scammers trying to get me out of my money. 375.00 is what I am asking.

hopefulfilled

Back to top Go down

Very old 3115 Singer Heavy Duty Sewing Machine Empty Trader Thread

Post by V1-P Mon 19 May 2008, 9:28 am

If you are going to post this on a trading thread, I'd suggest you write what you will trade for otherwise, it is just a free classified ad.

You value the machine at $ 375. and your post implies it needs repair work. Does it? What are you willing to trade this item for: You never mentioned. You are also limiting your buyer by insisting they come and pick it up - you might do better if you state plus shipping and handling or shipping not included.

Let me suggest you promote this machine in horse or cattle areas of the country. Post your ad at horse racing tracks around the country. If you need help with that, I'll be happy to lend a hand.

V1-P

Back to top Go down